Jobs in Occupational Health Nursing
If You Would Like To Have a Job Posted On This Site
To have a job posted on the MAOHN web site, please forward the job information to the MAOHN via email. Please make sure to include the following information:
- Job Title
- Job Description & Qualifications
- Contact Information
- Date the Job is to be removed from the site.
Our preference is to post the job information in .pdf format.
If a change is required after a job has been posted or if you would like to remove a job posting prior to the end date, than the individual who posted the job should contact the MAOHN to request this change to the job posting.
Employee Occupational Health Supervisor (Part-Time)
Hutchinson Health is seeking a part-time Occupational Health Supervisor. A patient-centered and progressive health care center, Hutchinson Health is a 66-bed Joint Commission-accredited hospital and Clinics located in a beautiful Crow River community of 14,000 approximately 60 miles west of the Twin Cities.
In close partnership with Safety and Infection Control, this position will oversee comprehensive health programs that include pre-placement health assessments for new employees, ensure hospital compliance with OSHA regulations, Joint Commission standards and CDC regulations regarding employee occupational health. Includes employee medical surveillance evaluations, preventive immunizations/vaccinations, and response to infectious disease exposures. Maintains educational programs and records according to regulatory and hospital standards. Provides case management for ill/injured employees and supervises employee health RN.
Qualifications are BSN with a minimum of 5 years post licensure nursing experience with a minimum of 2 years occupational health, public health or ambulatory care experience required. A minimum of one year of leadership experience preferred.
Date to Remove: 2018-07-25
Occupational Health Registered Nurse
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann Company
Location: Welch, MN
Occupational Health Registered Nurse needed for an electric company located in Welch, MN.
Schedule: Immediate need - May 25th 7:00am- 3:00pm Monday-Friday
May 27th - July 27th 7:00AM-1:00PM Monday-Friday
Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Minnesota RN license
- Basic Occupational Health experience
What You Will Be Doing:
- Treat and triage injuries
- Pre-employment physicals
Recruiter: Louisa Grosh
Phone Number: 215.656.2646
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodations in the application process.
Date to Remove: 2018-07-27
Process Followed for MAOHN Job Postings:
- Company is to notify via email to: maohn.org their request for a job posting, preferable in .pdf format or appropriate reproducible format for website.
- Company is to include an "end date" for posting.
- Company is to include their contact information.
- Postings must be for an actual job position available, not open resume collection.
- Representative from PR committee for MAOHN, reviews the request for authenticity and appropriate venue for posting at maohn.org.
- If representative of PR committee of MAOHN approves the request, they are then to forward to our Webmaster, Eric Schmid, indicating he may post this job at our website.
- Webmaster will then individually post job for predetermined time.
- Company is responsible to notify maohn.org if they want job posting removed prior to deadline or if changes are needed to the posting.
- MAOHN is not responsible for the content of job posting accuracy, this is the sole responsibility of the company requesting free job posting.
- Job postings at MAOHN are a service to our membership and MAOHN does not earn revenue from job postings.