Jobs in Occupational Health Nursing
If You Would Like To Have a Job Posted On This Site
To have a job posted on the MAOHN web site, please forward the job information to the MAOHN via email. Please send only jobs available to Minnesota and/or border states for Occupational (Industrial) Health Nurses (OHNs). Please make sure to include the following information:
- Job Title
- Job Description & Qualifications
- Contact Information
- Date the Job is to be removed from the site.
Our preference is to post the job information in .pdf format.
If a change is required after a job has been posted or if you would like to remove a job posting prior to the end date, than the individual who posted the job should contact the MAOHN to request this change to the job posting.
Location(s): MN - Welch
Do you have the attention to detail and commitment to safety needed for a successful and rewarding career in the field of nuclear power? We're looking for people who are looking to grow their career with a company that maintains one of the safest nuclear fleets in the nation. If that describes you, we'd like you on our team.
This position is responsible for providing medical oversight and coordination of occupational health programs in accordance with federal, state and industry regulations.
- Administer medical requirements of OSHA and NRC regulations. Determine, maintain and analyze medical requirements for NRC licensed operators and for fire Brigade members.
- Manage worker compensation cases, return to work and short term disability. Coordinate employee health services with local medical providers, Medical review Officer and Xxcel Energy.
- Developing and maintaining the medical portion of the hearing conservation program, respiratory protection program, and heavy metal surveillance program.
- Maintain accurate and up to date medical records.
- Position will support outage medical coverage-office hours at the plant and time out in the plant supporting supervision.
- Must be a licensed RN. Specialization in Occupational Health is desired.
- Understanding of industry and regulatory requirements and expectations.
- Use of personal computers, good oral and written communication, good interpersonal skills, good questioning attitude, strong analytical skills and the ability to multitask required.
- Travel may be required to support NMC objectives.
Must live within 90 minutes to ensure proper implementation of Emergency Response plan.
A condition of employment will be successfully obtaining and maintaining General Security Clearance and a Nuclear Security Clearance for unescorted access to Xcel Energy nuclear plants including successful completion of nuclear General Access Training (GAT) and the nuclear security screening process (typically consists of an alcohol/drug screen, a criminal history check, a psychological assessment, initial credit and background investigation and periodic credit & criminal history checks).
This position requires continuity in your new role for 24 months. During that time, you will not be eligible to apply for or request to be moved to any other job at the Company until the continuity timeframe has been met, unless otherwise approved by senior leadership.
As a leading combination electricity and natural gas energy company, Xcel Energy offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy-related products and services to 3.4 million electricity and 1.9 million natural gas customers across eight Western and Midwestern states. At Xcel Energy, we strive to be the preferred and trusted provider of the energy our customers need. If you're ready to be a part of something big, we invite you to join our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to apply please contact us at email@example.com.
For more information and to apply, please visit https://jobs.xcelenergy.com/job/Township-of-Welch-Industrial-Nurse-Job-MN-55089/508864200/.
Date to Remove: 2018-12-11
Process Followed for MAOHN Job Postings:
- Company is to notify via email to: maohn.org their request for a job posting, preferable in .pdf format or appropriate reproducible format for website.
- Company is to include an "end date" for posting.
- Company is to include their contact information.
- Postings must be for an actual job position available, not open resume collection.
- Representative from PR committee for MAOHN, reviews the request for authenticity and appropriate venue for posting at maohn.org.
- If representative of PR committee of MAOHN approves the request, they are then to forward to our Webmaster, Eric Schmid, indicating he may post this job at our website.
- Webmaster will then individually post job for predetermined time.
- Company is responsible to notify maohn.org if they want job posting removed prior to deadline or if changes are needed to the posting.
- MAOHN is not responsible for the content of job posting accuracy, this is the sole responsibility of the company requesting free job posting.
- Job postings at MAOHN are a service to our membership and MAOHN does not earn revenue from job postings.