Hello MAOHN Members and Friends,
Happy New Year! Let's get started with 2019!
AAOHN Optional Chapter Restructure
MAOHN strategic plan update
- NOW is the time to vote! All members let your voice be heard!! AAOHN Chapter Challenges Taskforce and Board of directors are proposing a bylaws change that would allow for an Optional Chapter Membership Structure. This new model would allow for new and renewing members the option to join the state, local, or regional chapter of their choosing, or no chapter at all, depending on their needs. Voting for the bylaws change will open on January 4 and will close on February 4.
MAOHN Annual Tour
- A draft has been completed and when finalized will be sent to the Board for approval.
- Join MAOHN colleagues on a tour of 3M in Eden Prairie. January 24 from 1:00-3:30. Registration now open to all members. Only 10 spots remain, register through the website today!
- All who are seeking more information about the University of Minnesota's Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing Program to join Program Director, Professor and MAOHN member Pat McGovern as she hosts an informational conversation about the programs via conference call. Mark your calendars for Tuesday, January 22, 2018 at 11:00 AM - Noon to join in on this conversation!
Nominations for MAOHN Leadership Roles
- Accepting nominations now! Nominate yourself or an MAOHN colleague to receive one of our annual awards. Please click on the following link for more information about the awards and a link to the application(s): https://www.maohn.org/awards.php.
- Consider throwing your hat in the ring for open positions on the MAOHN Board in 2019-2020. We will be looking for President, Secretary, and two Board of Directors. A great way to explore and lead MAOHN.
Please feel free to reach your Board at any time via email@example.com!
May this new year challenge you in the best ways.
MAOHN President 2018-2019